Monday, March 20, 2023

Toro HDXD head protection and snipper holder 2.0

Old design served us well.

I never liked the snippers hanging outside of machine on the side hooks.

They where getting bent up often from hitting objects on course.

This one was pretty much toast. 



Remove the old design.



Made quick work with my cheap Amazon plasma cutter.
Works great.



While I had it out I rounded the fender steps.



Pretty much trash.


Measured out the new design and cut the angle iron and screen .



Sizing up a different idea for snipper holder.
Took a while but have it figured out .




Made some side panels and welded a piece of angle iron across to put pegs on for snipper holders 

I have found in the past if it's not easy to use they won't use them .


Installed some hose guard and done.



Spruced it up with gloss black paint.

Guys and gals will like this new design , soooo easy !

No comments:

Post a Comment