Thursday, April 27, 2023

John Deere 220SL meets Trans pro 80

I'm not one for change or surprises.

Especially 2 days before opening!

 


This is what I came up with to make it Work for the guy/gals and this course.

What they do with 4 useless to me trailers are another issue that I'm not dealing with.

Hopefully they can be returned.

Yeah, new equipment arrived and in the same breath what the $%^& are those sitting in!
Apparently, JD doesn't have single pull trailer so they decided to buy 4 double trailers to run singles in each? Not enough shop space for that here.
We run only single trailers here. 3-4 staffers mow all tees and collars with them.
Double trailers make no sense. 



They also don't sell a pin option 


Like this once you put a chain on the pin your good to go years of maintenance free use.


I've been on the crew and experienced mowing. I see so many issues for the guys/gals with loading and unloading.


Brush kit drive side doesn't move. Green Diamond came out and addressed it right away.


I can see these bars that hold mowers down disappearing within the first few mows. 
Note to engineers If it's not easy it will not be used for intendent use.


??????????????


Having a wheel good time lol


kept my trailers, sent one out on trade.Hopefully we can get it back.

Mocking up a fit on the trans pro-80
The best SINGLE pull trailer..
 


No holes will line up to get the width needed for mower.


After a bit of cleaning up


It's time to weld them solid, making the wheels track better. The rear wheel tab I slightly bent straighter to hold wheels.




Done looks great. 
I might paint them green and put JD stickers on them.

Stuck with 4 trailers .

Anyone looking for this type of trailer in the maritimes gives us a call . Let’s make a Deal lol 



No comments:

Post a Comment