Thursday, August 31, 2023

Repurpousing spent John Deere relayed actuator.

The actuator is from a 2015 TX gator.

One if tbhe internal relays went causing it to only randomly go up .  


Taking it apart for inspection to find out it's not servicable.




Also this number means nothing.Part is also not sold . 
So I checked the operation up and down with direct battery power.
Ram works and sounds pretty good.


I decided to reuse it for our brush which had an aftermarket ram that runs very slow. 
Two of our gators I had wired relays and switches to run the drag brush.


I pulled the rubber grommet out and pulled each wire through  and reinstalled grommet and added a little silicon . 



Test run. Works great but wheels didn't come up of the ground enough.


After a little thinking I decided to go this route so I can alway go back to OEM if I wanted to in the future.



Worked out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment