Thursday, June 22, 2023

Toro 5800 sonic boom sensor moved right side

Oh yes the classic  right side sonic boom repair .

I've been thinking of how to avoid this issue with no luck.

Looking at it again I found a solution so simple it boggle my mind lol






For some reason we'll break the mount 2 to 4 times a season.
Somtimes the boom break away bolts are stripped or need adjustment causing it to flop around breaking the mount on the other boom .
or wrong sequence putting booms up . 



So I decided to flip the brackets to the back side of the boom/
We run covered booms here so I'm not to worrried from the drift messing up the sensor. 
By the looks of them I dont think it would matter there coated up with various chemical  stains.


flipping brackets over to get same orintation as when they where mounted on the front side . 


Excellent !!



Try to smack that off now.

I'll update If we have any issues .

No comments:

Post a Comment