I'm posting this because I have spent many hrs. trying to make this machine run reasonably well on a regular basis . After trial and error and looking for a solution for the problem I did this and seems to work . The issues as I see it are the 3 pick up coils are in front of engine and the connections get corroded on a regular basis causing it to run on 2 cylinders or not at all , also the wiring harness connections are near the front right wheel where debris and water get splashed on them . I had to replace a few connections and on the pick up coil wiring I raise them up as high as I could . I still have to clean the connections a couple of times a year but the machine runs better most of the time .