Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Started grinding the first unit on Tuesday , ready to cut for Wednesdays mow . Today when they came in I started on the other . Noticed the bearings where a little loose and when I went to adjust them ( by feel no inch pounds torque wrench )the 1 3/8 nut moved a good 3/4 of a turn before it contacted anything . I snugged them till I felt a very slight resistance in the reel . Did get over half way done grinding on this one today . Also the 4300 D had a note on the board about a the center deck had lost a side pivot pin , the locking collar was still there and didn't even look welded . Found a tow pin with the same diameter to repair it .