Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ceiling Hoist Review

 
I thought I would touch base on my ceiling Hoist install and use . Wasn't used a lot this summer . I managed to keep up on my cuts with front ( sometimes top facing too ) facing bedknives and a light back lap . A few of the smaller heads I can still man handle them where I want them . Today I gave it a good test run . One of the fairway units needed a spin grind to get us through to the end of the season . I may do the other next week . The hoist was a God sent and made the transition from floor to my roll top and them over to the grinder staying in line with the ceiling rail a reel breeze .
 
 
 
Here are what some of my 5410 reels whined up looking like by the end of the season . I end up having to weld sections in for relief grinding in the winter . Where going to get some rock hammers to leave on the machines and the operator will have to take care of the problem areas . We finished coring our greens this week  and  use the cores to repair / rebuild the nursery then the rest are used to smooth out some of the areas on the course . The Fairways are slowly getting there . No ! the notches in the reel have nothing to do with the 5 line pattern that some of the techs are seeing .
 
 
One of the Toro 5410 reels being lifted to go to my roll top you see on the left side of pick


 
Rolls on the rails very well . 
 
 
I use my roll top a lot . Good solid surface to prep reels for grinding .
 

 
Then hoist it up and slide it over to the grinder in one smooth action .
 
 
Did a great job with no issues . One of my best winter builds yet .
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, all the contents of the post are really awesome.

    thanks for all this.

    4 Post Hoists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello this is really nice post thanks for sharing.
    This is full of information....
    Automotive Workshop Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very nice blog and it has very effective information.
    Workshop Equipment

    ReplyDelete