Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Gadgets for Blog

You may have noticed a few new things on the right side of the blog . The follow by e-mail link allows you to get e-mails when something is posted . Mid season and now I should be getting some groomers for the other Toro 5410 same as the ones I did last winter on a previous post . That will finish of my mowing gear . I'll be cleaning my grinders up and doing adjustments to them for next season . Then on to the running gear , gators....cushmans....MDX etc . Tractors and small engine I'll do near spring when the guys are back . Also will be doing some upgrades to the hopper I made a few years ago . Seems like there is lots of time but I'm always surprised how quick it goes by . This past week we have enjoyed the -13 to -22 C temps... Brrrrrrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment