Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bedknife Rack

 
 I have stored my extra bedknives like this for years . The only problem is that I have caught the screws on the pants tearing them quite a few times . Recenty I noticed a picture off a shop that had them mounted on the wall and I think it's a great idea.


Lots of free building material in the shop . Pretty fitting I think to use used bedknives to make one . 

 I then welded extra long bolts in the bedknife screw holes .
 



A little grinding ....priming and paint to finish it of . Turned out really well . I like to keep the best of removed bedknives and a few new ones in case they are bent on objects out on the course. That way I'm not having to much down time waiting for an order . I'd rather have spares in the shop .  In this business and our course it's a good idea . 

No comments:

Post a Comment