Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Site Comments

 Below each post there is a place to make comments . They are monitored by myself before being posted . If you post and want it removed at any time you can contact me and I can remove it for you .
   Finally getting some much needed rain . It has been a busy few weeks with most of the trenching work tidied up and sodded .Were just finishing up verticutting tees . Getting into my regular maintenance routine now so I'm pretty much off the mowing jobs . Most of the staff are new ( newbies ) . We hire a lot of students and have a high turn over rate so lots of training is usually involved . We did hire a few mature staff to run the bigger gear ( fairway / rough units) which works out really well so far . Proper training and the right minded operators make for much fewer costly repairs .

 There are staff that operate machines and there are staff that cut grass . I'm looking for the operators .

 Looking like mid June out there already and greens HOC are coming down quick . Sure makes for a great season coming out of winter well .

No comments:

Post a Comment